CNC/DA-66T System Introduction
DA-66T offers 2D programming which includes automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection functions. Full 3D machine set-up with multiple tool stations giving true feedback on the product feasibility and handling. The touch screen gives access to the proven Delem user-interface and enables direct navigation between programming and production. Functions are directly located where you need them, offering optimized ergonomics throughout the application.
- 2D graphical touch screen.
- 3D visualization in simulation and production.
- 17″ color LCD display. (TFT)
- Standard Windows functions. User specific applications support.
- USB keyboard, mouse and flash memory drive.
- Emergency stop device.
- German HOERBIGER hydraulic circuit.
- Equipped with European optical scales.
- Precision ball screw lead, linear slide way and AC servo motor for X axis.
- Bearing-type guideway system.
- Alphanumeric product naming.
- Automatic bending sequences calculation and setting.
- Multi-aspect programming, graphics programming, data programming and one page programming table.
- Millimetres/Inches, KN/Ton and languages selection.
- Programmable material properties and axes speed.
- Bend sequences and real-scale tooling visualization while bending.
- Computed functions include tooling safety zones, press force, crowning adjustment, developed length, axes position, operation modes and etc.
- Step repeat up to 99 (maximum).
- Error messaging system.
- Hand-wheel movement of all axes.