|UPPER TURRET C LOCK RELEASE CYLINDER
||LOWER TURRET C LOCK CYLINDER
|Check the reed switch bolt were got loosen
Check C-axis lock release sensor broken or signal cable broken.
Check sensor signals X0.6 and X0.7 in the PMC STATUS screen.
Check whether the extension bar or the cylinder piston got damaged or struck
|Check the lock release pin was released from the flange.
Check the spring tension.
Alarm 101 Please Clear Memory
This alarm will occur when power off during program transmission.
Do the following to reset this alarm. Don’t touch other button during this alarm.
It will cause to delete all the data’s and programs in the machine.
Do not power off the machine Press RESET and PROG soft key simultaneously Now the alarm will clear.
Alarm 411 SERVO ALARMS – n TH AXIS EXCESS ERROR
1. First confirm the motor power cables were connected well at motor an in servo drive. Check there is any broken in the lines.
2. Secondly check and confirm all the mechanical parts in the axis sides are at good condition. For example if the alarm shows in the X axis, check the axis ball screw bearings at both ends, check the ball nut and check the boxes on the guide ways.
3. May be any one of the above parts got damaged.
4. Check the DGNOS status page for axis movement
5. To go to DGNOS page press SYSTEM key on key pad – DGNOS key under the screen – input 300 and press NO.SRCH key under the screen,
6. Now you can see the below screen, here see the X axis value while the axis moving. This value should not exceed the N1828 parameter value.
7. Write down this value and add 200 to this value. Then input the value in N1828 parameter.
For Example: If the value shows 2000 while moving the X axis, then add 200 (2000+200=2200) and enter 2200 in N1828
Alarm1000-T-axis return to reference point not finished
Swift The Mode Selector To JOG Mode
Press +T OR -T TO Rotate The Turret
Select REF Mode And Press +T
Alarm 1011 Oil Pressure Low
Alarm 1011, oil pressure low might be resulted from following:
1. Insufficient pressure in the accumulator. HPS series:180 bar
HP series: High pressure: 165 bar, Low pressure: 46 bar CP series: 42 bar
2. The oil volume is insufficient in oil tank.
3. The oil quality was poor or too dirty to jam the valve.
4. The hose or pump inside the oil tank is damaged.
5. The pressure switch is breakdown.
6. The breaker of QF3 for motor jumped off.
1. Refill gas into Accumulator to get pre-charge pressure.
2. Change or refill the hydraulic oil.
3. Clean each valves and Solenoid valves.
4. Change a new hose or a new pump.
5. Change the pressure switch.
6. Check the power of motor.
ALARM1022 THE C'SHAFT CANN'T IN OR OUT
1. C-axis Pin IN/OUT sensor broken or signal cable broken.
Please check sensor signals X0.4, X0.5, X0.6 and X0.7 situation.
When PIN IN, X0.4 and X.6 should be 1, X0.5 and X0.7 should be 0.
If it is PIN OUT, X0.5 and X0.7 should be 1; X0.4 and X0.6 should be 0.
1. Adjust or change the sensor. Check the wire circuit of sensor.